Associate Members of the Society for Research in Psychopathology are graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, and individuals with a bachelor’s degree who are actively working with a mentor conducting psychopathology research. To become an Associate Member please see the membership link on the right hand side of the homepage.
The benefits of being an Associate Member include:
- Reduced conference fee registration.
- Invitations to luncheons with faculty and students held during the annual meeting.
- Networking opportunities with other students and faculty.
- Invitations to the student happy hour and social activities.
- Opportunities to contribute to the planning of events at SRP meetings.
The Associate Member committee is made up of students associated with and faculty who organized recent and upcoming meetings. The committee hosts student social events including the Faces of the Future Luncheon and the Student Happy hour.
Current Associate Member Committee:
- Scott Sponheim, University of Minnesota, AMC chair
- Kyle Mitchell, Louisiana State University
- Jessica McGovern, Louisiana State University
- Casey Sarapas, University of Illinois Chicago
- Caroline Demro, University of Maryland Baltimore County
- Derek Dean, University of Colorado Boulder
- Allison Gornik, Michigan State University
Check out the Associate Member Facebook page for more up to date information about upcoming meetings and events. https://www.facebook.com/AMC.SRP